Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 8- what's been happening?

OK- so I'll been a little distracted from my blogging by life, but in a good way.  Beach trips, pool parties, sleeping in..... aahh the pleasures of being a teacher on summer vacation. I have been very busy with crafting too. Just not a lot of time to blog about it - so here we go.

The lovely Ms. King stopped by to pick up her t-shirt pillow.  I think that she really loved it. With her was a sweet little visitor, Little Miss King.  I had just finished one of my super cute and fun pillowcase dresses with a twist.  This one is a baby halter dress.  I was looking for a mini model to try it out and there she was at my door.  Well, her Noni loved it so much that she had to take it home too.  Check out the pics. I think that I'll try my hand at a couple more a put them up for sale on my etsy.


What's that you say???? You are not yet acquainted with the wonderful and quite addictive world of etsy.  Well, I think that will have to be a post soon.

Off to create some more!

Tangy

No comments:

Post a Comment